Fresh Veggies

Fresh Veggies
great produce=Great eating

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Yam and couscous Morocccan Style; Minestrone soup; Vegetable and cheese strudels; Cheese and onion quiche; Banana-cornbread; all Butter oatmeal cookies; and lots photos of prep for tomorrow's vegan-vegetarian deliveries



Previous 3 the Yam and vegetable with dried apricots..Moroccan style..turmeric, cinnamon, mint, cumin, smoked paprika..fantastic dish served with couscous and walnuts

Minestrone soup with egg noodles

Vegetable filling for the cheese and veggie strudels


Previous 2 the quiche


The baked "Strudels" filled with veggies and cheese
couscous for the Moroccan Vegetables

the quiche before adding tomatoes and more cheese and nutmeg, almond milk yogurt and egg custard

Layers  of marinara sauce, baked eggplant slices, fresh basil leaves and cheese for a Caprice style eggplant Parmesan

The eggplant ready for baking

The quiche baked

white cornbread with mashed bananas..cuts down on butter, sugar and eggs

All butter oatmeal-raisin cookies   

To all my thousands of regular readers world wide, I have not been posting as much as I had problems with my laptop (my trackpad wore out, now I am using a wireless mouse and it is better than ever).

This weeks menu (I am only delivering once a week now as I have accepted a consultancy job in Beverly Hills) is packed with vegan and vegetarian dishes).
I am a sort of reluctant Vegan in that I cannot do dairy, but live plain yogurt which has no lactose naturally.plus I am getting to the stage where I really do prefer not to eat meat.
These dishes have become faves with most of my clients too..enjoy the photos as we in LA enter a 5 year drought and are welcoming in another hot summer..






No comments:

Post a Comment