Fresh Veggies

Fresh Veggies
great produce=Great eating

Friday, August 29, 2014

THE WORKING MANUAL FOR GOOD LIFE Living Well THE GREAT GRANNY Diet



here is the Basic "Bible" for GOOD LIFE Living Well, to prepare the best food for yourself and your family, at home.
Keeping all  food purchases clean and healthy and cooking properly, recipes for stocks, soups, stews and appetizers and necessary info to stay healthier.

Master this book and you will be able to create anything from my upcoming series of cookery books.
The title comes from my having been almost raised by my paternal grandmother and her sister who were marvelous cooks, and where I learned my appreciation of well prepared and cooked food, before I took on the world as an International Personal Chef.
The recipes are up to date and some are reworked world classics.

Just $4.49 on Amazon  ( worldwide) and you may  download the  Kindle app to any cell phone or laptop too without having a Kindle reader.



No comments:

Post a Comment