Fresh Veggies

Fresh Veggies
great produce=Great eating

Monday, December 24, 2012

THANKS To my WORLD of READERS IN OVER 145 COUNTRIES,



I began this Blog, my first, in March 2012 and to date, I have had over 6,000,000 pages/recipes read on my 3 food blogs (updated APRIL 7th 2015)

I  operate 3 other blogs on blogspot :
www.chorleycakes.blogspot.com sister blog to this one but has recipes for meat and fish.

 www.divineintrvnshun.blogspot.com  which feeds the spirit.

www.amusebushe.blogspot.com which is for Gobsmacked baking  and goes hand in hand with my  latest www.amazon.com/kindle  recipe/bio book
"Gobsmacking Cookies and other Treats Recipes.






Over 40 recipes ranging from Farmer's Wife plain cookies from 18th century England  to outrageous cookies of the 21st Century USA.
All these are basic recipes and can be made into hundreds of combinations.
Great ideas for holiday home baking.
$7.00 www.amazon.com/kindle





 I am regularly read, worldwide and  below are some of the countries  (in alphabetical order), and to anyone else I might have missed....

Algeria
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Bahrain
Bangladesh 
Barbados
Brazil
Belarus
Belgium

Belize 
Bermuda
Bosnia and Herzgovina 
Botswana
Bulgaria
Camaroon
Cambodia
Canada
Chile
China

Columbia
Costa Rica
Crete 
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
Dominican Republic
Egypt
Ecuador 
El Salvador
Estonia
France
Finland
Germany
Greece
Honduras
Hong Kong
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Jamaica
Japan 
Jersey 
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kuwait
Latvia 
Lebanon
Lithuania
Macau
Macedonia (FYROM)
Malaysia
The Maldives 
Malta
Mexico
Moldova
Monaco 
Mongolia
Montenegro
Morocco 
Myanmar (Burma)
Netherlands
New Zealand 
Nigeria
Norway
Pakistan 
Panama 
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Puerto Rico
Qatar
Romania
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Serbia
Singapore
Slovenia 
Slovakia
South Africa
South Korea
Spain 
St Vincent & Grenadines
Sweden
Switzerland
Tanzania
Thailand
Taiwan
Turkey
Trinidad & Tobago
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States of America
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
Venezuela
Vietnam
Zambia


I would like to thank all of you and I will continue to update this blog as new countries join GOOD LIFE Living Well.
 ALSO THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOU PURCHASING MY BOOKS.
John Nigel Crook









4 comments:

  1. Enter another 3000 readers as of today March 7th Thanks to everyone who has viewed my blog, John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heading towards 16,000 World wide readers, thanks world of GOOD TASTE today March 14th 2013

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and welcome, Egypt..March 30th 2013

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all the worldwide interest I am now handling over 2000 hits per week on this site and 5000 per week on my website!

    ReplyDelete