Fresh Veggies

Fresh Veggies
great produce=Great eating

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

"BAKING A NAME FOR YOURSELF" Second volume of THE GREAT GRANNY Diet is now on sale



Here is the latest volume from my kitchen to yours....
I had masses of photos to put in the book, but Kindle couldn't upload them all, so I am putting them in my blog as I know all my regular readers know of the fantastic breads I bake every week.

This book contains over 80 Recipes for Breads and also recipes for using bread




Previous 2 sourdough with seeds

Sourdough with raisin-fennel

The Recipes are now numbered so selection is easier and they cover:
Sourdough breads, Scones & American Biscuits, Pita Breads, Bagels, Tortillas, Chocolate cakes made with yeast, Irish soda and Potato breads, Pumpkin breads, Corn breads, Doughnuts and Hot Cross Buns, Caramel Buns,  Date and Nut Breads, Indian Corn Pudding, Christmas Puddings, Granola, Bread & butter puddings, Soups, Stuffing, Rum & Raisin Bread & etc.



Pumpkin-pecan loaf















Chapter 1  International Basic Yeast Breads

Chapter 2  Corn Breads

Chapter 3  International Extraordinary Breads

Chapter 4 American Biscuits & Scones

Chapter 5  Quick Breads

Chapter 6 "Odds and Ends"  
Old ideas and uses for bread and bread crumbs, soups, puddings, fritters, and tarts.

All the recipes are easy to follow and you don't need any special equipment these books are designed for the home cook.
Again all the recipes are numbered.
This volume has over 80 recipes and is my biggest book so far with over 20 thousand words.
It also features more back stories of my exploits catering to the "Rich and Famous" the world over.

   $ 9.99 on Amazon Kindle   www.amazon.com

You can download the kindle viewer/app for your smart phone/computers no need to have a Kindle Reader.

Whole Wheat Sally Lunn



Previous 3 the German Caramel Rolls

Potato Dill Bread

Myself aged 5

 My Greatest Grandmother


No comments:

Post a Comment