Fresh Veggies

Fresh Veggies
great produce=Great eating

Monday, April 2, 2012

The delights of Living in Southern California

Moon Flower..in my garden, only flowers for one night, vanilla scent, is pollinated by moths

Cactus flower high desert

Joshua Tree ( Lily Family) High Desert

Sta Monica Mountains and Bay


Sta Monica Pier


white ginger in my garden

Feeding time on Yucca in High Desert

Purple Beaver Tail Cactus High Desert

Georgia Peace Rose my garden

Sacred White Mountain Sage, my garden

The dog beach in Long Beach


The mountains by Indian reservation, Morongo, Palm Springs


double daffodil, my garden

calla lilies my garden

camiilia my garden

Eagle in High Desert..1st time in decades they have nested here

Palace Rose, my garden




Leo Cabrillo Beach, Ventura, California


Ocatillio Cactus ..blooms first then leaves form High Desert

Hibiscus my garden

Peony

another night flowering cactus, my garden


Road Runner..they are not just a cartoon animal after all..among other things they eat snakes


Green backed hummingbird, my garden



after the rain

Sta Monica Bay from Venice Pier




previous 2, Bongo eating treats

Miss Fizzy wanting her treats..she will stare you down!



Palace Roses in my garden

I grow flowers as well as herbs in my back garden, these are for Helen  &  Elizabeth in Blackpool, Lancashire, England to cheer them up, and any one else who needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment