Fresh Veggies

Fresh Veggies
great produce=Great eating

Sunday, April 15, 2012

You don't need a timer when you have these 2 characters

the timer hasn't rung yet but both are looking attentive and have rushed the kitchen door in anticipation

very thin Walnut & English toffee oatmeal cookies


these were still bubbling as I took them from the oven
I am looking after some client's dogs..Olli & Kulfi..who despite both in varying stages of cancer are anything but calm and "tired of life"..I cannot keep them still or in one place until the  baking cookies' aroma begins to flood the kitchen..then they sit still on their haunches..just keeping an eye on me and the oven door..it is very funny and they "know" when the cookies are ready before my timer goes off...don't tell my clients but yes they do get some "broken ones" for helping...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment