Fresh Veggies

Fresh Veggies
great produce=Great eating

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Carrot &Yam soup; Moroccan style chickpea and coucous entree; Cabbage wiht red wine and bell peppers; Rice pilau with chickpeas and onions; Pumkin pie, mini almond-cherry pies and pumpkin pies PHOTOS of partial prep for tomorrow's deliveries


soaking any dried fruit makes everything else more tender and tasty

Oatmeal raisin walnut cookies (recipe in Gobsmaked)


Chickpeas cooking in vegetable and spice stock for the Moroccan inspired dish

Rice pilau with onions and chickpeas

The Moroccan dish with veggies, apricots and chickpeas mixed, when it cools down then add chopped parsley




Cabbage sauteed in red wine with bell peppers

Blended Yam and carrot soup



Almond topped cherry pie

Mini Pumpkin pie

Wild plum, strawberry and blueberry cobbler

Baked 8inch Pumpkin pie with sweet milk, wholewheat pastry


The company I operate is the ONLY custom Vegetarian-Vegan home food delivery service that I know of in LA.
Each client has their own health issues and GOOD food plays a big part of feeling better, as long as I can stay within the guidelines of their doctors, for each client (so you see, every meal is custom made for each client)
IN the past 3 months a client with Type 2 Diabetes has told me her blood sugar has now stabilized by eating my whole grain food, and she is losing weight!
2 other clients have told me they  have put on weight as their doctor suggested and everyone is very happy.

I add 3 times the amount of vegetables to any recipe, and also add pumpkin puree or yam puree to as many dishes as I can including desserts, as a lot of my clients believe desserts to be a food group!
So take time to make GOOD FOOD, continue to follow this blog (It is now read in over 140 countries monthly).
I hope you continue to enjoy the GOOD LIFE too.


If you live in the greater Los Angeles area and would like to become a client of my service please message me on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment