Fresh Veggies

Fresh Veggies
great produce=Great eating

Sunday, August 31, 2014

H.R.H. "CREAM" OF TOMATO SOUP; RATATOUILLE WITH OWN GROWN EGGPLANT & PEPPERS; ZUCCHINI AND BLUEBERRY CAKE; APPLE AND BLUEBERRY CAKE PHOTOS OF PREP FOR LABOR DAY

This is my now famous, HRH Cream of tomato soup, originally a big favorite of H.R.H. Prince Ernst of Hanover, and the recipe is in my new  Bio-recipe book. 
On Amazon, this is in Kindle format and you can just download a kindle app to read it. hit the link below and type in THE GREAT GRANNY Diet (named after my greatest grandmother who taught me how to prepare and eat good food, with info, photos how to live your best by cooking the best).
It is just $7.50, 
For less than the price of a burger & French fries, you can live a GOOD LIFE.
http://www.amazon.com






Yesterday I trimmed back my Perpetual basil plants so used lots of fresh basil in my ratatouille with sweet potato and own grown peppers and Asian eggplants, tomatoes, garlic, onion, zucchini.
This is a wonderful dish and may be eaten warm or  at room temp with steamed rice or pasta.






Zucchini is at it's best right now along as are Pacific North West  blueberries, so I have made 2  cakes,  a zucchini-blueberry and the other a fresh apple-blueberry.
These are not too sweet and also inc. blue cornmeal for added texture and depth.
Great for breakfast, lunch or teatime.

No comments:

Post a Comment