Fresh Veggies

Fresh Veggies
great produce=Great eating

Saturday, March 2, 2013

THIS BLOG IS 2yrs old this month!!


Thanks to everyone world wide (I am regularly read in more than 60 countries) who have read my  GOOD LIFE Food Blog..14,000 + to date

2014 UPDATE:  this blog has been read by over 70,000 people in 118 countries, my worldwide web has shared info in over 1 1/2 million pages downloaded in 11 months!!
My other 2 blogs chorleycakes and divineintrvnshun have had over 7000 readers in a few months.
GOOD LIFE is now over 2 yrs old and gaining in popularity daily..thanks to all my hundreds of regular global readers and I will be sharing more back stories  & recipes this year.

I am not going to list my past Celebrity/HRH clients by name, but you will be able to read about more of  my working experience with them, and their food LOVES.

Sta Monica Bay, California
 Past work history tales with recipes either served at the time or updated to be more Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Again thanks for 2 fantastic years and I am looking forward to many more ahead.






Best wishes to you all, John

March 22nd 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment