Fresh Veggies

Fresh Veggies
great produce=Great eating

Friday, June 21, 2013

GLOBAL RECIPES:Beet & Apple Soup, and Chilled Vegetable Soup, Italian Style Soft, Baked Cheesecake




For the convenience of my 40,000+regular web and blog readers in now, 75 countries ,I am trying to make most  of my recipes globally appealing and with seasonal produce  locally available.




Today:

On page 7 of my website
BEET AND APPLE SOUP ( can be served warm or chilled)

CHILLED VEGETABLE SOUP ( basic and Varied ingredients)


High Protein, Italian Style baked soft CHEESECAKE. (130 grams usable protein) 
 on page 6 of my website

Website link:


http://www.goodelifelivingwell.com

Just hit the link above which will take you to my Home page then hit either page 6 for home baking, or page 7 for soups and stews, and scroll down, have  a great weekend, John Nigel

Red Star Nutitional Yeast 4024 (Google Affiliate Ad) 




No comments:

Post a Comment