Fresh Veggies

Fresh Veggies
great produce=Great eating

Friday, November 8, 2013

Green tomato-ginger marmalade; Apple cake with nut glaze; Pumpkin spiced Fruit Bars; Native American Corn pudding; Pumpkin Cake with cream cheese frosting; Vegan (soy free) Pumpkin Pie: RECIPES



THESE are some of my all time favorite recipes, well it is true I DO say that for most  of my blog pages, but I love a good pumpkin cake and the pumpkin spiced fruit bars are actually made with fresh apples and are like mini Apple  pie slices..very very delicious with a cup of black coffee.

All these and many more recipes are on the FALL COOKING page of my website

hit  the link below and then the logo FALL COOKING  in the upper brown border....many more delicious recipes are on this site too.


 http://www.goodelifelivingwell.com







No comments:

Post a Comment