Fresh Veggies

Fresh Veggies
great produce=Great eating

Saturday, August 24, 2013

RECIPE Cookie OF the Month,SEPTEMBER..JAMMY NUTTERS





                               Jammy Nutters
           September's Cookie recipe of the month

I admit the name of these cookies reminds me of some  people I know in Southern California, but these are wonderful *( the cookies and the people) and so the name sticks.

I have made it global accessible and it is even better when made with own grown/picked fruit.

Enjoy... you can make the cookies as large as you like, and for the adamant taste testers you can easily admit the recipe only makes 6!
These are very simple ingredients and a very rich cookie.

The recipe can be found on Page 6...(Year round baking) on my website

http://www.goodelifelivingwell.com




No comments:

Post a Comment